Spill – Efekt mokrej powierzchni: Bezbarwny
1 fl oz / 30 ml
Całkowicie przezroczysty efekt wody. Można go użyć jako przezroczystą kałużę na czołgu lub pojeździe albo jako mokre plamy na piasku i drodze. Oczywiście świetnie nadaje się do tworzenia efektu mokrego błota; wystarczy pomalować je tym efektem.
Pozostało tylko: 4 (może być zamówiony)
This product has almost none, slightly acrylic smell.
“Spill; Wet Effect” is a series of acrylic, odorless products for creating a wet surface effect. In between the standard clear version, you’ll find perfectly tinted versions that are transparent when dry to enhance your model with a spectacular poured liquid effect. The product is designed to work on 0.1-1 mm layers, so don’t pour it more than a millimeter thick. After it dries, you can lightly mat the surface and apply another layer no sooner than after 24 hours. You can make impressive puddles on flat surfaces, like asphalt or armor plates, or paint thin streaks with these products. “Spills” in “clear” or “dirty water” shades are perfect for covering dried mud, giving it a wet look. For use by brush without thinning or in an airbrush, gently thin with “Acrylic Doctor.”
Directions for use:
- Mix the product well, shake up and down. Unscrew the cap and if you see foam running down the pipette, wipe it off. Check for air bubbles when squeezing the rubber cap; if this happens, keep pressing until a nice drop is coming out.
- We don’t recommend using a brush to pick up the product from the bottle; you can transfer dirt and dust particles that will become problematic. Instead, take a pipette and use a container, even a bottle cap!
- You can also pour a drop directly onto the model’s surface or diorama and gently stretch it with a brush or toothpick in the desired directions. If any bubbles form on the surface, just give them a blow, and they will disappear.
- The product needs several hours to a day to fully dry at room temperature, depending on the thickness of the layer.
- If you want to spray using an airbrush, work on the lowest possible pressure (around 1 bar) at a distance of 5-10 cm. Thin with “Acrylic Doctor” if necessary, not more than 4:1 thinner to effect ratio.
- After drying, do not cover with any varnish.
- Flush tools in hot water and then use Total cleaner or Airb-care cleaner.
- Store away from heat and direct light.
The bottle with a pipette contains not less than 30ml of paint. Additional pipette and sample coin not included. The color on the sample coin is the after-dry effect.
|Wymiary||3,5 × 3,5 × 11 cm|