We care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present you with the essential information about the rules of processing your personal data by us and cookies, which our Store uses. This information has been prepared to consider RODO, the General Data Protection Regulation.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR (“Administrator”)
MICHAŁ WIŚNIEWSKI, an entrepreneur conducting business activity under the name MODELARSKI ŚWIAT MICHAŁ WIŚNIEWSKI, registered in the Central Register of Business Activity and Information kept by the minister responsible for economy and performing Central Registration and Information on Business Activity, NIP 5581772929, REGON 369946493, 5 Dorodna Street, 85-790 Bydgoszcz.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to create a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data. We process your data for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of the services offered therein (“Services”).
Purpose of Processing:Depending on what you opt for, this may be:
- Providing the services offered in the Store
- Fulfillment of your orders
- Direct marketing of the services offered, other than the newsletter
- Sending the newsletter
The basis for processing:
- The sales contract or actions were taken at your request to enter into it (Article 6(1)(b) RODO)
- A legal obligation on us, e.g., relating to accounting (Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO)
- Your consent given in the Store (Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO)
- The contract for the provision of services or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO)
- Our legitimate interest is to process your data to establish, assert or defend possible claims (Article 6(1)(f) RODO)
- Our legitimate interest to carry out direct marketing (Article 6(1)(f) RODO)
- Our legitimate interest to process data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6(1)(f) RODO)
- Our legitimate interest to survey customer satisfaction (Article 6(1)(f) RODO)
Voluntary, but it may be necessary to enter into a contract in some cases.
Effect of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- Inability to register in the Store
- Inability to use Store services
- Unable to make purchases in the Store
- No possibility of receiving information on promotions or special offers offered in the Store
Option of withdrawing consent:
- At any time
Data processing until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
We will only process your data for as long as we have a legal basis to do so, which is until:
- We cease to be under a legal obligation requiring us to process your data
- It ceases to be possible to establish, assert or defend potential claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by the parties
- You would withdraw your consent to the processing of data if it were its basis
- Your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted – if the processing of your data was based on a legitimate interest of the controller or if the data was processed for direct marketing purposes
Depending on what is applicable in the given case and what will happen at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures following the relevant legislation, including the use of encryption of the connection with the SSL certificate.
You are entitled to request:
- Access to your personal data,
- Have them rectified,
- Restriction of processing,
- To request the transfer of your data to another controller,
- Object at any time to the processing of your data:
- on grounds related to your particular situation – to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO (i.e., on legitimate interests pursued by the controller),
- If your personal data are processed for direct marketing, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you wish to exercise your rights. If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can complain to the supervisory authority.
Our Shop, like most websites, uses so-called cookies. These files:
- Are stored in the memory of your device (computer, phone, etc.)
- Enable you to use all the Store functions
- Do not cause any changes in the settings of your device.
Using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- Delete cookies
In this Shop, cookies are used to:
- Storing information about your session
- Providing access to the functions of the Store.
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable their use in your browser, you can refer to your browser’s help file. You can read the information on this subject by pressing F1 in your browser. In addition, you will find relevant instructions on the following pages, depending on the browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
More information about cookies can be found on Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use external parties to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- Provider of the software needed to operate the online Store
- Delivery service provider
- Payment provider
- Hosting provider
- Entity facilitating optimization of the Store
- Persons cooperating with us under civil law contracts, supporting our current operations
- Provider of software to fund our operations (e.g., accounting software)
- An entity providing us with technical support
- Mailing system provider
- An entity providing marketing services
- Provider of statistical services
- Relevant public authorities to the extent that the controller is obliged to provide them with the data
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATIOR
Write to the e-mail address: